International Journal of Technology Education (IJTE) is an international open-access, peer-reviewed journal established in 2015. IJTE spans all areas of Technology Engineering publishing original research articles, review articles, short communications, case reports and correspondences. Both printed and online versions of IJTE are available. The online versions of IJTE papers can be downloaded free of charge.
Paper Selection & Publication Process
- Peer Review. The approximate time for review process in IJTE is about 6 to 8 weeks. However, factors such as availability of the appropriate reviewers, receipt of the review results on time, etc. may decrease the estimated time.
- Result of review. The authors will be informed by E-mail of the decision of IJTE.
- Revision of Manuscripts. Author(s) need to address all the comments of reviewers as well as revise their manuscripts according to IJTE’ guidelines. Failure in this stage will result in a delay in publication or even the rejection of the manuscript.
- Upon the receipt of the completely revised paper, IJTE will publish it online within two weeks’ time.
- This Journal is a peer-reviewed, open-access journal and provides free access to all the articles published in this journal.
International Journal of English Linguistics ISSN xxxx-xxxx (Print) ISSN xxxx-xxxx (Online)
Copyright © International Journal of Technology in Education
To make sure that you can receive messages from us, please add the 'ccsenet.org' domain to your e-mail 'safe list'. If you do not receive e-mail in your 'inbox', check your 'bulk mail' or 'junk mail' folders.